You may be asked to "Please Login" each time you use the Add to DesignFiles browser clipper. If so, this indicates that your browser isn't allowing third-party cookies to be used.
The easiest fix is to add an exception for https://designfiles.co. Here's how you can do this on several popular browsers:
Safari (for Mac, and for iOS)
- Open the "Preferences" nav option (on Safari), then selecting the "Privacy icon".
- Un-check "Prevent cross-site tracking".
- Then Click "Manage Website Data..." button.
- You can then select the 'designfiles.co' site and click the Remove button.
There's a search field you can use to track down individual sites.
- Then login here >> https://designfiles.co/login
- Then visit this example product page > https://www.cb2.com/forte-channeled-saddle-leather-extra-large-sofa/s541634 (opened in new tab)
- If step 6 was successful - refresh the page you were trying to clip from and click the 'Add to DesignFiles' action again. Are you still logged in?
- Go to the More Menu (the 3 dots in the top right-corner), select Settings, and click the "Show advanced settings" link at the bottom
- Click the Content Settings button
- In the Cookies section, click the Manage Exceptions button, and add https://designfiles.co to the list
- Go to the Firefox Preferences/Options
- Go to the Privacy tab
- Under the History section, click the Exceptions… button
- Add https://designfiles.co