If you prefer to use a different design software (like Photoshop) but still want to showcase the full product list for your client to review, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure your room rendering is saved as either a jpg, png or gif
- Then upload the room rendering as you would a regular product (article: http://help.designfiles.co/managing-your-product-library/manually-upload-products-to-your-library)
- In order to get the product list to display -- you'll still need to drag the product selections that were used in your rendering out onto the canvas. Don't worry about placement or layout of these products for now.
- Once all of the products used in the rendering have been dragged out onto the canvas, drag your rendering image onto the canvas and ensure it's sitting "on-top" of all of the products you dragged out. If not, click the "To Top" icon in the left-side toolbar.
- Once done... click [ Save ] and you should be good to go!