In this article, you will learn how to create and manage your design packages. The Design Packages page lets you create a new package, edit existing ones, or delete packages that are no longer offered. It also enables you to customize the Design Package page to match your branding and adjust the copy to better reflect your offering.
On the Menu, click Packages to open the Payments & Packages page.
2. Find the Design Packages panel and click the Manage My Packages button.
3. You will be directed to the Edit My Design Packages page. On this page, you can manage existing packages or create a new one.
4. To create a new package, find and click the + Add an Additional Package link.
5. A new package panel will be generated. In this panel, you can specify the package details:
Design Package Name: By default, a placeholder will appear as the package name. Delete the placeholder and replace it with the appropriate package name.
Design Package Price: By default, a placeholder will appear as the package price. Delete the placeholder and replace it with the appropriate package price.
Charge Per Room Toggle icon:
- Enabling this toggle will only enable the Select which rooms a client can request... field. This field lets you choose the rooms a client can request.
- Disabling this toggle will enable the additional How many rooms does this package cover? field. This field lets you specify the number of rooms this package will cover.
Feature List: The list lets you add the package’s features. Simply delete and replace the placeholders (i.e. Feature 1, Feature 2, etc.) with the package features.
- Note: you can add more features by pressing the Enter key on your keyboard after the last line.
Select which rooms a client can request...: Click the drop-down arrow to select which rooms a client can request.
6. After specifying the package details, select the preferred action:
Preview Package Page: selecting this action will direct you to a Preview page wherein you can view what the client will see. To exit the Preview page, click the Exit Preview button.
Save Your Design Packages: selecting this action will save and create the design package(s).
To more on how to Create and Manage your Design Packages, watch the video tutorial below: