In this article, you will learn how to copy a design board to another project. This option enables you to copy a design board and re-use it for another project.
1. On the Menu click My Projects and select the project that you want to update. Ensure that the DESIGN BOARDS tab is selected.
- Note: by default, the DESIGN BOARDS option is active when accessing My Projects.
2. In the DESIGN BOARDS page, select the design that you want to copy to another project.
3. Click the More Options [...] icon to display more options and select Copy Design to Another Project.
4. The Copy this Design Board to Another Project dialog box will appear. In the Select Project field, click the drop-down arrow and select the project where you want to copy the selected design board and click Confirm Copy to complete the process.
You may want to check the destination project where the design board was copied to. It is important to note that the design board and product list will be transferred. Any existing comments or discussions will remain with the original project.