In this article, you will learn how to download a client presentation (PDF) file into your computer. You can either send the file via email or print it for in-person meetings/discussions.
1. On the Menu click Projects and select the project that you want to download.
2. Click the More Options [...] icon to display more options and select Download Client Presentation (pdf).
3. The Select the boards and product lists you want to include in your presentation window will appear. Select the appropriate checkbox of the design boards, product lists, and rationales that you want to include in your presentation.
4. After setting the presentation, choose the page orientation by selecting the appropriate radio button:
5. Click the Generate Presentation button. A PDF file will be generated, you can download this file and present it to your client.
For more information on how to generate presentations and share them with your clients, watch this video tutorial.