In this article, you will learn how to copy products from the Products menu to your projects.
1. On the Menu, click Products to open the products library.
2. Find the product that you want to add to existing projects and click its More Options icon [...] to access more options.
Note: you can use the Search field to filter by name, tag or product description. In addition, you can use the Product Filters to narrow your search. You can filter all products by project, vendor, or price.
3. Click Copy to Project(s) to add the product to the selected project(s).
4. The Add this Product to: window will appear. Click the Select Project field to view and select the existing projects.
Note: you can add the selected product to multiple projects by selecting the appropriate projects from the list.
5. After selecting the destination projects, click Confirm Copy to complete the process.
The selected product will be copied to the specified projects. You can check the copied product by accessing the project’s Design Editor and under My Library.