In this article, you will learn how to update/edit existing project quotes.
1. On the Menu, click My Projects and select the project where the project quote is saved.
2. Click the QUOTES tab to access the Quotes Overview page.
3. Find the quote that you want to edit and click its More Options menu to enable additional options.
4. Click Edit Quote to edit the selected quote. This will enable all the fields in the Edit Quote <Name of Project> page.
5. Edit/update all necessary information and review the quotation before saving.
6. Select the preferred action to take after editing the quote:
- Send Quote: Clicking this button will show a modal that allows you to add a custom message that will appear in the Quotation email to the client. After adding the message, click Send Quote to continue sending the project quotation.
- Save Draft: Clicking this button will save the quotation as a draft and will redirect you to the Quote Overview page.
- Save Draft & Preview: Clicking this button will save the quote as a draft and will generate a Preview as Client View Quote page.
Note: exit the quotation preview by clicking the Exit Preview button.
- Cancel: Clicking this button will cancel the quote creation and will redirect you to the Quote page.