The Financials page allows you to get an overview of the financial health of your business and manage your invoices without having to go through each project.
1. On the Menu, click Financials to open the Financials Overview page.
2. In this page, you can filter the list of invoices by clicking the invoice filter and selecting the appropriate option:
- All Invoices: displays all invoices regardless if it is paid or open (e.g. Submitted, Past Due, Paid, Draft, etc.).
- Open Invoices: displays all open/active invoices and hides paid invoices.
3. To narrow down your search, use the Search bar and enter a keyword related to the invoice that you are looking for (i.e. Project Name, Client, Due Date, etc.).
4. In addition, this page displays the following financial details at a glance:
- Issue Date
- Due On
- Markup Revenue
- Quickbooks Sync
5. Lastly, this feature allows you to manage your invoices without having to go through each project. You can use the More Options menu to do the following actions:
- Edit Invoice
- Preview Client Invoice
- Download Invoice (PDF)
- Change Status
- Sync with QuickBooks
- Create Purchase Orders from Invoice
- Delete Invoice