In this article, you will learn how to edit/update existing invoices using the Financials Menu. This method allows you to access and update invoices without having to go through each project to find the invoice.
1. On the Menu, click Financials to open the Financials Overview page.
2. To narrow down your search, use the Search bar and enter a keyword related to the invoice that you are looking for (i.e. Project Name, Client, Due Date, etc.).
3. Find the invoice that you want to edit and click its More Options menu to enable additional options.
4. Click Edit Invoice. You will be directed to the project’s INVOICES tab where you can update/edit existing invoice details.
5. After updating the selected invoice, select the preferred action:
- Send Invoice: Clicking this button will show a modal that allows you to add a custom message that will appear in the Invoice email to the client.
- Save Draft: Clicking this button will save the invoice as a draft and will redirect you to the Invoice Overview page.
- Save Draft & Preview: Clicking this button will save the invoice as a draft and will generate a Preview as Client View invoice page.
Note: exit the invoice preview by clicking the Exit Preview button.
- Cancel: Clicking this button will cancel the invoice creation and will redirect you to the Invoice page.