In this article, you will learn how to update the product’s status within a project. This option allows you to indicate the status of a product -- if it was already ordered, shipped, received, installed or invoiced. By updating the status, it lets your client know the progress of the products.
1. On the Menu, click Projects and select the project that you want to update. Ensure that the DESIGN BOARDS tab is selected.
- Note: by default, the DESIGN BOARDS option is active when accessing Projects.
2. In the DESIGN BOARDS page, select the design where the products that you want to update is saved.
3. Scroll down and find the Product List panel, find the product and click its More Options [...] icon to access more options.
4. Click Change Status to open the Select Status for <Name of Product> window.
5. Click the drop-down menu to select the product status:
- No Status
6. After selecting the appropriate status, click Update Status. A watermark of the selected status will appear in the product image.