There are a couple ways in which you can print your project design boards:
Using the Client Presentation PDF
This method lets you print the client presentation PDF. In addition, you can include one or more design boards within the project, rationale, product list, and set its page orientation.
1. On the Menu, click Projects and select the project that you want to print.
2. Click the More Options [...] icon to display more options and select Download Client Presentation (pdf).
3. Using this method lets you include the design boards and if desired, the rationale and product list as well.
4. After setting the presentation, choose the page orientation by selecting the appropriate radio button:
5. Click the Generate Presentation button. A PDF presentation will be generated in a new tab on your Browser.
6. Find and click the Printer icon to print the presentation. For Google Chrome, the Printer Properties dialog box will appear.
7. You can set the printer, pages, number of copies, and color before printing. Once you are all set, click the Print button.
Individual Design Boards
This method lets you print individual design boards without any details or product list.
1. On the Menu, click Projects and select the project where the design board is saved. Ensure that the DESIGN BOARDS tab is selected.
2. In the DESIGN BOARDS page, select the design that you want to print.
3. Click the More Options [...] icon to display more options and select Download Board Design (jpg).
4. After clicking the option, the image will open in a new tab. From this tab, right-click (or control-click on Mac) on the image and click Save image as… or Download to save the image to your computer.
5. Go into your device’s Download Folder and open the download design board.
6. After opening the design board, find and click the Printer icon.
7. The Printer Properties dialog box will appear. You can set the printer, pages, number of copies, and color before printing. Once you are all set, click the Print button.