In this article, you will learn how to customize many of the questions that are found within your Project Questionnaire.
1. Find and click the Account Menu and select Settings. You will be directed to the Account Settings page.
2. Click the PROJECT QUESTIONNAIRE tab to access the Customize Your Questionnaire page.
3. There are seven (7) sections that you can update/customize. Each section allows you to set the questionnaire’s choices.
- Type of Rooms: this section lets you specify the type of rooms your clients can choose from.
- Timelines: this section lets you specify the timeline choices. You can remove excess fields using the Delete icon. To add more fields, use the Add new timeline range link.
- Budget Ranges: this section lets you set the budget ranges using the available fields. You can remove excess fields using the Delete icon. To add more fields, use the Add new budget range link.
- Design Styles: this section lets you specify the available design styles that your clients can choose from.
- Design Style Images: this section lets you select the design style images.
- Mood Options: this section lets you specify the design moods by selecting the moods that you offered.
- Furniture & Decor Store preference: this section lets you enable/disable the What are their favorite stores for furniture & decor? question using the Show this question Toggle.
4. After updating the Project Questionnaire, select your preferred action:
- Reset All: clicking this button will reset all the sections.
- Save & Preview Questionnaire: clicking this button will save the updated questionnaire and a Preview page will open. To exit the preview page, click the Exit Preview button.
- Save Questionnaire Settings: clicking this button will save the questionnaire settings without generating a preview page.