In this article, you will learn how to add products to your design when using the Floorplan/ 3D Renderer. The method of adding products in the Floorplan/ 3D Renderer differs from that of the Moodboard. You only need to click the product and place it on the preferred spot rather than clicking and dragging it.
1. Open the Floorplan / 3D Renderer.
2. In the Attributes panel, click the Products tab to select and add products to your design.
3. In the Products tab, use the Search products bar to narrow your search. You can also use the Price filter to filter your search by price range.
4. After searching the product, hover your cursor over the desired product and click it's Plus (+) icon to select.
5. Point your cursor in the Floorplan Canvas and place it in the desired area by clicking on the spot where you want to add the product.
6. After placing the product in the canvas, the additional product configuration panel will appear in the Products tab. In this panel, you can configure the following:
Distance from Floor
Dimensions (Width'', Depth'', Height'')
7. Once you are done adding the products to the design, click the Save button to apply the changes.