In this article, you will learn how to add, duplicate, and/or delete windows. The windows option lets you manage the windows in your design and offers many window types to choose from.
Once you placed the selected window to a room design, you can easily update its measurement using the Windows panel.
1. Open the Floorplanner / 3D Renderer Editor and select the Room that you want to add your preferred window design.
2. After selecting the room, click the Doors, Windows & Trim tab.
3. Click the Windows panel to display the available windows for selection. The number beside the Windows label indicates the number of window designs that you can choose from.
4. Find the window design that you want to add and click its Plus (+) icon to select.
5. Point the cursor to the wall where you want to add the window.
6. After adding the window, you can adjust its measurement (e.g. Distance from Floor, Width, Height) in the Windows panel on the right.
7. Click Save to update the design.
This option enables you to quickly copy and add the window to your design without having to search and select the same window type again.
1. Open the Floorplanner / 3D Renderer Editor and select the window that you want to duplicate.
2. As you click the window, more options will be enabled on the top of the selected window.
3. Click the Duplicate icon to duplicate the selected window.
4. A copy of the selected window will be created, point, and click your cursor to the wall where you intend to place the new window.
5. After updating the room, click Save to apply the changes.
It is important to note that deleting a window will instantly remove them from the design without any confirmation.
1. Open the Floorplanner / 3D Renderer Editor and select the window that you want to delete.
2. As you click the door, more options will be enabled on the top of the selected door.
3. Click the Delete icon to remove the selected window. Removing windows from your design will not prompt a confirmation dialog box and will instantly delete them.
Note: you can also use the Delete key on your Keyboard to delete the selected window. If you mistakenly delete the window, you can click the Undo icon to bring it back.
4. After deleting the window, click Save to apply the changes.