In this article, you will learn how to adjust the ordering of your design boards within the project.
This method lets you re-order the design boards using an option under the More Options [...] menu.
1. On the Menu click Projects and select the project that you want to update. Ensure that the DESIGN BOARDS tab is selected.
Note: by default, the DESIGN BOARDS option is active when accessing the Projects menu.
2. On the DESIGN BOARDS page, select a design.
3. Click the More Options [...] icon to display more options and select Re-order Designs in Project.
4. The Drag and drop the images to change the order of the designs window will appear. Select the design and drag and drop it into the desired order.
5. After updating the design order, click Save to apply the changes.