In this article, you will learn how to change existing team members’ roles. You can switch users from designers to managers and vice versa using this method. It is important to note that changing roles will also change the user’s ability to access certain features. In addition, changing roles require admin-level credentials.
1. Find and click the Account Menu and select My Team. You will be directed to the Team Settings page.
2. In this page, you can manage your team enabling you to add a new team member, change their roles, allow them to invite clients, or remove a member from your team.
3. Find the team member that you want to update and click its More Options icon to enable more options.
4. Select Change Role to update the user’s role. The Change Role dialog box will appear.
5. Click the drop-down arrow and select the role that you want to apply to the selected user.
6. Click Save to update the user.