In this article, you will learn how to update/edit project contracts.
1. On the Menu, click Projects and select the project where the contract was created.
2. Click the MORE... tab to display more options and select CONTRACTS.
3. You will be directed to the Contracts - <Name of Project> page.
4. In the Contracts list, find the contract that you want to update and click its More Options icon to enable more options.
5. Click Edit Contract to update/edit the selected contract.
6. You will be directed to the Edit Contract page where all the fields are enabled so you can make changes to the contract.
7. Update the appropriate contract details.
8. Review the updated contract and click your preferred action:
Send Contract: clicking this button will open the Send Contract window where you can review the Client, Message Subject, and the Message body. You have to click the Send Contract button in this window to send the contract to your client.
Save Draft: clicking this button will save the contract as a draft and will not be sent to your client.
Save Draft & Preview: clicking this button will save the contract as a draft and you will be directed to a preview page. The contract will not be sent to your client.