In this article, you will learn how to access and view project requests from your clients. This option comes in handy when you are receiving multiple job requests from clients. It allows you to properly manage these requests without clotting your notifications. In addition, it enables you to choose the right projects for you.
1. On the Menu, click Projects. By default, the My Projects tab is active when accessing this menu.
2. Click the Project Requests tab to open. You will be directed to the New Project Requests page. This page displays the list of project requests that you received from clients.
3. To open a project request, you can either click the (a) Project Name, (b) the See Project Details link, or the (c) Project Thumbnail.
4. After selecting a project request, you will be directed to the Project Request Detail page. You can find the package that the client selected along with the following details:
Client Contact Number
Room to Design
5. If you want to accept the project, you can click the Start this Project button or if you want to go back to the project request list, click the < Back to All Job Postings link.